For most of us, Passover is a happy time. Families gather and celebrate the holiday of light and freedom.
But for victims of terror, it is the most difficult time of the year. Shattered families gather, the empty seats, the silent songs a reminder of happier moments.
OneFamily provides those in need with holiday programs and services—specifically tailored to each family. Many can’t afford to put food on the table for their seder, while others need emotional support to cope with feelings of loss and bereavement. We are there to see them through, but we can’t do it alone.
Your donation would go a long way in helping:
– Food vouchers for Passover to needy victims – $100 for single person; $250 for a family
– Healing retreat for a bereaved mother – $300
– One month of group therapy for widows – $500
– Therapeutic camp for a bereaved child – $1,000
– Personal rehabilitation for a victim of terror – $1,800 or more.
Please give today. Victims of terror need your help.
28 Rachel Imenu, POB 8573
Jerusalem Region: +972 2-5399000
Southern Region: +972 2-5399000
Central Region: +972 9-7453814
Northern Region: +972 4-6211439
Make a difference in the lives of Israel’s victims of terror.
For those who wish to deposit donations directly into our account:
Bank of Jerusalem (code 54)
Branch 30, Keren HaYesod 18, Jerusalem
Account number: 300014586
New York Office:
5 Penn Plaza
New York NY 10001
1029 Teaneck Road, Suite 3B
Teaneck, NJ 07666